Brooks BioMoGo DNADrop:
The Brooks PureGrit 8 women’s trail running shoes are rugged protection without compromise to your flexibility and agility as you navigate tricky trails.
With a close-to-trail profile, they aim to reduce interference with the tools you were born with – allowing your feet to react on instinct as you adventure off-road.
The upgraded stretch woven upper maintains a lightweight yet adventure-ready ride, with the durability to tackle rough treatment in wild environments.
The Ariaprene tongue offers a sock-like fit, fast water drainage and a repelling barrier against debris – keeping nature out of your shoe to stay where you can enjoy it.
Brooks’ signature BioMoGo DNA cushioning creates an adaptive ride to suit your unique stride, pace and body weight for personalised impact absorption.
It’s complete with a sticky rubber outsole to ‘glue’ your feet to challenging terrain and features a trail-worthy combination of splay and hex lugs to get unrivalled grip.
- Ideal balance of flexibility, agility and protection for your off-road adventure
- Lightweight ride meets a low-to-ground profile for a natural, instinctive feel
- Durable stretch woven upper at a minimal weight
- Ariaprene tongue for a snug fit, fast water drainage and to keep your inner shoe clear of debris and dirt
- Ballistic Rock Shield for protection against trail obstacles as you fly over loose stones and twisted roots
- Adaptive BioMoGo DNA cushioning for personalised shock absorption
- Rounded heel reduces joint stress by improving your alignment throughout the gait cycle
- Multi-lug configuration with splay lugs and hex lugs to bite into mixed terrain types
- Aggressive traction in a lightweight package with sticky rubber outsole
© 2020 www.karowhomecare.com All Rights Reserved.