Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:
The Brooks Caldera 4 men’s trail running shoes are your lightweight, adventure-ready ride for tackling technical terrain.
The engineered mesh upper envelops your foot in a breathable and durable skin that's stretchy and structured in the right places for a precise fit.
Trail-specific features like a mudguard and lace garage ensure zero distractions as you trade in the concrete jungle for the real wild.
An elevated stack height sets you up with more soft BioMoGo DNA cushioning between the ground and your feet - fighting off fatigue and providing protection during long distance trail runs.
The TrailTack rubber outsole provides aggressive traction and increases ground contact with specially designed lugs.
Sticky uphill and downhill grip ensures the off-road running shoe adapts to changing conditions with ease.
You'll stay sure-footed and stabilised on both bone-dry and slick terrain.
- Stacked with trail-ready features for protection and comfort off the beaten path
- Engineered mesh upper for easy drainage, breathability and durability
- Mudguard shields against abrasions to handle wild environments
- Lace garage solves the trip hazard of laces - keeping them stowed away safely
- In-built gaiter tab at heel with hook-and-loop to lock in your gaiters
- Lightweight and thick midsole puts more BioMoGo DNA cushioning between your feet and running surface for a plush, protected feel underfoot
- Adaptive, modified midsole and outsole design stabilises your stride
- TrailTack rubber outsole with large grooves and sticky lugs to lock onto uneven terrain, even in slick or changing conditions
© 2021 www.karowhomecare.com All Rights Reserved.