Asics FlyteFoam PropelHeel Height:
295g / 10.4oz
The Asics GT-4000 2 men’s running shoes allow overpronators to lace up in confidence with one of the most stable platforms from Asics yet.
With broader width offers to cater to wider foot types, this running shoe ensures you don’t have to squash your feet into a running shoe that just isn’t right for you.
The GT-4000 2 is inspired by Asics' popular overpronator-friendly running shoes, the GT-3000 and Gel-Foundation - making it a top stability shoe for loyal Asics runners.
An engineered jacquard mesh upper wraps your feet in airy comfort, allowing heat and humidity to escape for a fresh, energised feel.
Ortholite foam cradles your feet in plush comfort underfoot. FlyteFoam Propel technology puts a spring in your step, delivering impact protection without compromise to responsiveness.
Packed with stability technologies, the Asics GT-4000 2 sets you up with a Guidance Trusstic System and supportive DuoMax technology. Together they boost your running efficiency and minimise the rate of pronation while keeping your stride feeling natural.
AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in high-wear zones of the outsole to extend the lifespan of your go-to stability running shoes.
- Top stability running shoe catering to overpronators with broader foot types
- Engineered jacquard mesh upper for a supportive and breathable ride
- Ortholite foam for out-of-the-box comfort and a plusher sensation at the heel
- Reinforced arch for dependable stability
- Responsive FlyteFoam Propel midsole for resilient cushioning and snappy transitions
- Guidance Trusstic System and DuoMax technology reduce the rate of pronation and deliver a consistently stable and efficient stride
- High-wear zones are reinforced with Asics High Abrasion Rubber to tackle daily training on hard road surfaces
© 2021 www.karowhomecare.com All Rights Reserved.