Asics FlyteFoam, Asics Solyte
The Asics Gel Solution Speed FF men’s tennis shoes are speed machines for on-court performance. They have been updated from their predecessor the Solution Speed 3, for an even better experience on the court.
The Flexion Fit of the upper offers a wider fit so you don’t have to squash your feet into a shoe that isn’t right for you.
You get a blend of stability, support and breathability from the seamless upper wrapping your foot for a personalised fit.
The toe area is reinforced with the Asics High Abrasion Rubber of the outsole for heightened durability and protection.
FlyteFoam technology creates a responsive ride and lightweight cushioning for tackling the modern game.
They're particularly suited to clay courts, featuring an Asics High Abrasion Rubber outsole in a herringbone tread pattern for a durable, grippy platform.
- Ideal for moving aggressively on the court with a blend of stability and responsiveness
- Successor of the Solution Speed 3
- Lightweight design
- Seamless PU upper for breathability and a soft feel
- Flexion Fit provides a wider yet intuitive fit
- Out of the box comfort and flexibility from built-in inner support
- Securer heel lockdown and stability from P.H.F (Personal Heel Fit) technology
- PGuard toe protector
- Solyte midsole material
- Responsive cushioning for your sport from FlyteFoam technology
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel cushioning for shock absorption
- Midfoot Trusstic System improves stability and support by limiting unwanted twisting
- Lateral Propulsion Trusstic for multi-directional stability, responsive ride and smooth bursts of speed
- Durable AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) outsole with herringbone tread pattern offers traction for clay court tennis players
© 2021 www.karowhomecare.com All Rights Reserved.