Asics FlyteFoam, Asics FlyteFoam PropelHeel Height:
310g / 10.9oz
The Asics Gel Kayano 27 men’s running shoes have been re-engineered for mid-2020 to give overpronators an ultra-smooth, stable and comfortable ride on a max cushioned platform.
A popular choice for everyday training and clocking up the Ks, this edition of the Kayano running family hugs your feet in engineered jacquard mesh for breathability, strength and a snug yet non-restrictive fit.
The MetaClutch external plastic support system creates a custom, stabilised feel around the back of your heel while soft memory foam elevates your comfort.
A strategic placement of midsole foams provides a balance of responsiveness and cloud-like impacts. The FlyteFoam Propel top layer creates a springy ride and traditional FlyteFoam underneath delivers a plusher, protected feel closer to the ground. Organic super fibres ensure this specialised foam springs back into shape for consistent and resilient cushioning in every stride.
Asics have put their biomechanics research into play with gender-specific cushioning, heel-to-toe offset and Trusstic system – delivering softer cushioning for women and firmer cushioning for men.
Rearfoot and forefoot Gel is placed strategically to dampen impacts forces on foot strike and help you transition smoothly into your next stride.
The Dynamic DuoMax support system slows the rate of pronation, stabilising and guiding your motion to minimise the inward roll of your foot and set you up in an efficient position to toe-off.
The Trusstic system is encapsulated with no cutaways – creating a solid, less intrusive design that helps in the braking phase of your gait cycle and maintains structural integrity of your road shoe.
AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in high-wear zones of the outsole to extend the lifespan of your go-to running shoes. Thicker and softer forefoot rubber elevates the springy sensation on toe-off.
- Ideal for overpronators seeking max cushioning, stability and a smooth ride to crush your everyday training
- Premium comfort makes long runs feel easier
- Engineered jacquard mesh upper is open between fibres for cool air flow and a lighter weight
- Reflective elements at the rearfoot keep you spotted by other road users during low light hours
- Removable EVA sockliner for soft cushioning
- Soft memory foam wraps your rearfoot for plush, step-in comfort
- External heel counter for a secure lockdown
- FlyteFoam Propel top layer for responsiveness and a bouncy sensation to propel you into your next stride
- FlyteFoam bottom layer for shock-absorption and cloud-like softness
- Gender-specific set-up caters directly to the cushioning and stability needs of male and female runners
- I.G.S Impact Guidance System ensures the technologies of the running shoe work together for protection, stability and comfort
- Rearfoot Gel dampens impacts in the heel strike zone
- Twist Gel at forefoot elevates cushioning at the toe to smoothly transition through to toe-off
- More minimal DuoMax arch support – kicks in only when you need it for a less intrusive, more natural feel that guides rather than controls your gait cycle
- Space Trusstic technology minimises weight and delivers stability as you transition from heel-to-toe
- Deeper forefoot flex grooves for an efficient rolling motion and improved flexibility
- Segmented heel design for a more cushioned feel at the first point of contact for heel strikers
- High-wear zones are reinforced with Asics High Abrasion Rubber to extend the lifespan of your top running shoes
- Springier forefoot rubber for a bouncy, effortless feel to breeze through long runs
© 2021 www.karowhomecare.com All Rights Reserved.